START YOUR FISHING EXPERIENCE TODAY
We are well aware that time is money and much time can be wasted just getting to our pocket of Canadian wilderness. With our own private, well maintained airstrip that even a Dash 7 could land on, we fly you DIRECTLY on our private charter to our isolated fishing lodge. No need to change planes twice and still have to travel the distance on water. In a little less than 2 hours from the Saskatoon International Airport (YXE), we can have you fishing by 10:30 a.m. or earlier. A quick tip, please keep in mind when price checking the value of some of our inclusions compared to other lodges. Should you have a group of 10 or more please contact us for a customized quote to receive our group discount.
As we know Covid-19 is still affecting travel plans so we have revised our cancellation policy for the 2021 season. The non-refundable deposit of $1000 USD will be available as a credit to use in the future should there be travel, border or quarantine Covid-19 restrictions in place which prevents you from reaching us. The remaining balance for your trip is not due until April 1st, 2021. By that time we should have a good idea for what the future holds and we'll plan accordingly from there.
(GREAT PLAN FOR A GREAT TRIP)
(GREAT PLAN FOR A GREAT TRIP)
- 4 DAYS OF FISHING, 4 NIGHTS
- 8 DAYS OF FISHING, 8 NIGHTS
- $2,995 extra for an additional 4 days of fishing/4 nights.
- Round trip airfare from Saskatoon, Saskatchewan Canada (YXE) to our private airstrip
- Shuttle service between hotel and airport
- A full culinary experience! Unlike other lodges we provide a menu for our guests prepared by our award winning Chef. Gourmet meals are all provided and a legendary shore lunch prepared by your guide. On the last evening of your stay you will experience our Feast of Fire, a feast like no other
- Complimentary glass of wine with dinner, complimentary soda and non alcohol drinks
- Hand crafted, modernized log cabins
- Private bathroom with hot shower
- 18′ Crestliner boats w/casting deck, live well, fish & depth finder and comfortable swivel seats
- 50HP Yamaha 4 stroke motors and gas
- Professional guides (one for every two anglers)
- Complimentary boats to use in the evening for self guided fishing close to the lodge
- Prices do not include taxes, liquor, gratuities, fishing licenses and tackle/store purchases.
- A non-refundable deposit of $1000 per person is required for reservations.
- Final payment is due April 1st.
- There is an additional $200 per day charge for singles and odd number groups.
- We accept Mastercard, Visa and personal/business checks
- Packages and lodge purchases are in USD funds
- Cancellations will result in forfeiture of any payments made to that time.
- Cancellations that are received at least 90 days prior to the start of the booking will have the deposit held and applied to a future reservation.
- To minimize your losses in case of emergency cancellations, we strongly urge you to purchase travel insurance.
- Reservations can be transferred or sold to another party.
LANDING ON OUR AIRSTRIP
MAKE THIS SUMMER THE BEST ONE YET!