Each trip date we accommodate up to 16 guests. We do book larger groups for corporate retreats only on an exclusive basis.
A quick tip, please keep in mind when price checking the value of some of our inclusions compared to other lodges.
Should you have a group of 10 or more please contact us for a customized quote to receive our group discount.
- It's simple.
- Get yourself to Saskatoon John G. Diefenbaker International Airport, spend the night, board our private charter & we'll take care of you from there!
- No rental car, float plane or long boat ride required.
- Round trip airfare from Saskatoon, Saskatchewan Canada (YXE) to our private airstrip
- Shuttle service between hotel and airport
- A full culinary experience! Unlike other lodges we provide a menu for our guests prepared by our talented gourmet team. Gourmet meals are all provided and a legendary shore lunch prepared by your guide. On the last evening of your stay you will experience our Feast of Fire, a feast like no other
- Complimentary glass of wine with dinner, complimentary soda and non alcohol drinks
- Hand crafted, modernized log cabins
- Private bathroom with hot shower
- 18′ Crestliner boats w/casting deck, live well, fish & depth finder and comfortable swivel seats
- 50HP Yamaha 4 stroke motors and gas
- Professional guides (one for every two anglers)
- Complimentary boats to use in the evening for self guided fishing close to the lodge
- Prices do not include taxes, liquor, gratuities, fishing licenses, overnight in Saskatoon and tackle/store purchases.
- A non-refundable deposit of $1000 per person is required for reservations.
- Final payment is due April 1st.
- There is an additional $200 per day charge for singles and odd number groups.
- We accept Mastercard, Visa and personal/business checks
- Packages and lodge purchases are in USD funds
- A non-refundable deposit of $1000 per person is required at time of booking.
- Final Payment is due April 1st (year of your trip date).
- Between time of booking and April 1st (your final payment date), if you choose to cancel your trip you may move your deposit, with no fees, to any trip later in the same season or to the following two (2023/2024) seasons (subject to availability and price differences).
- Cancellations after April 1st will result in forfeiture of all payments made to that time.
- Reservations can be sold or transferred to another party if you are unable to make it. There will be a refund processing fee of $150 per person if Arctic Lodges is issuing the refund to you.
- Positive result from a Canadian Government approved Covid test upon arrival into Canada.
- Positive result from an American Government approved Covid test within 72 hours of your flight date.
- Government imposed travel restrictions that do not allow you to get to Arctic Lodges.
If you must cancel your trip before or after April 1st:
Should you cancel for the following COVID related reasons:
Then you may transfer funds to any available trip date left in the 2022 season, or move to the 2023/2024 seasons. (Proof of your positive Covid test, and vaccination [US], allowing you to travel to Canada, will be required). A rate increase will be effective for any guests who originally booked for the 2020 and 2021 seasons who wish to be rolled over to 2023 or 2024.
These conditions will not apply if you have not received your vaccination and are stopped at the border. You must follow all government regulations in order to receive this cancellation policy.
It is very important to secure trip cancellation/interruption insurance for your Arctic Lodges trip package and return commercial flights from home/Saskatoon.
Arctic Lodges cannot be responsible for flight delays, missed flights, weather delays, illness, injury, death or any other unforeseen circumstance which prevents you from fulfilling your trip or for any time lost.