4 Day Fishing Package - 2024 Rates
FULL SERVICE. DIRECT FLIGHT. 4 FULL DAYS GUIDED FISHING.
IT'S SIMPLE. GET YOURSELF TO SASKATOON JOHN G. DIEFENBAKER INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT, SPEND THE NIGHT, BOARD OUR PRIVATE CHARTER, & WE'LL TAKE CARE OF YOU FROM THERE!
NO RENTAL CAR, FLOAT PLANE, OR LONG BOAT RIDE REQUIRED.
- Standard cabin
- Wood burning stove
- Private bathroom with shower
- New, modern, lakeside cabin with covered, lake view deck and comfortable seating
- Private bathroom with large, walk-in shower
- Propane heaters - automated (no need to make a fire)
- Option for a king or two twin beds
- Nespresso machine (enjoy a morning coffee on your porch)
- WavePro suspension pedestals in your fishing boat
We are well aware that time is money and much time can be wasted just getting to our pocket of Canadian wilderness. With our own private, well-maintained airstrip that even a Dash 7 could land on, we fly you DIRECTLY on our private charter to our isolated fishing lodge. No need to change planes twice and still have to travel the distance on water. In a little less than 2 hours from the Saskatoon International Airport (YXE), we can have you fishing by 10:30 a.m. or earlier.
Arctic Lodges is now offering a “Fish Now, Pay Later” option. Maybe this is the little friendly boost you need to make your dream fishing trip happen. We can assist in making payment plans straightforward, so they stay simple and surprise-free with no debt traps or compound interest. And most importantly, the program gives you the option to adjust payments when life happens and you need some added flexibility with your finances. Feel secure about your trip with the “Fish Now, Pay Later” options with Arctic Lodges! Email or call for details.
Each trip date we accommodate up to 16 guests. We do book larger groups for corporate retreats only on an exclusive basis.
A quick tip, please keep in mind when price checking the value of some of our inclusions compared to other lodges. With our direct flight charters, Arctic Lodges offers 4 full days of guided fishing on our trips.
Should you have a group of 10 or more please contact us for a customized quote to receive our group discount.
- Round trip airfare from Saskatoon, Saskatchewan Canada (YXE) to our private airstrip
- Shuttle service between hotel and airport
- A full culinary experience! Unlike other lodges we provide a menu for our guests prepared by our talented gourmet team. Gourmet meals are all provided and a legendary shore lunch prepared by your guide.
- Complimentary glass of wine with dinner, complimentary soda and non alcohol drinks
- Hand crafted, modernized log cabins
- Private bathroom with hot shower
- 18′ Crestliner boats w/casting deck, live well, fish & depth finder and comfortable swivel seats
- 50HP Yamaha 4 stroke motors and gas
- Professional guides (one for every two anglers)
- Prices do not include taxes, liquor, gratuities, fishing licenses, overnight in Saskatoon, rod/reel/tackle and store purchases.
- Rod and reel rentals available for $25/day.
- WavePro suspension pedestals in your fishing boat available for $100 person for 4 day fishing trip
- A non-refundable deposit of $1500 per person is required for reservations.
- Final payment is due February 1st.
- There is an additional $200 per day charge for singles and odd number groups.
- We accept Mastercard, Visa and personal/business checks
- Packages and lodge purchases are in USD funds
- A non-refundable deposit of $1500 per person is required at time of booking.
- Final payment is due February 1st. (year of your trip date)
If you must cancel your trip:
- Cancellations after February 1st will result in forfeiture of all payments made to that time
- Reservations can be sold or transferred to another party and it's your responsibility to find a replacement. There will be an administrative processing fee of $500.00 per person if Arctic Lodges is issuing the refund to you and finds a suitable replacement.
- It is very important to secure trip cancellation/interruption insurance for your Arctic Lodges trip package and return commercial flights from home/Saskatoon.
- Arctic Lodges cannot be responsible for flight delays, missed flights, weather delays, illness, injury, death, or any other unforeseen circumstances which prevents you from fulfilling your trip or for any time lost.